Move cleanroom machinery up to 17 tons
without contamination or floor damage.
AeroGo’s specialized clean room compatible load moving systems provide high maneuverability with low floor load. Unlike wheeled casters, air casters offer a low-friction option to move valuable cleanroom and semiconductor equipment on raised floors without damaging the floors or equipment. AeroGo products also provide omnidirectional movement, allowing you to easily float the load in and around equipment and confined spaces. Also known as air skates or air pads, the technology delivers a safe, low-profile move on a cushion of air.
- Specialized materials for cleanroom compatibility
- Low friction and omnidirectional travel, 360° rotation
- Low floor loading protects raised floors
- Low push force required: approximately 1 lb. of force per 1,000 lbs. of weight
- Emission-free: zero contaminants when used with a clean air source
- CE compliant
- ASME B30.1 compliant
FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
“We have had good luck with AeroGo products in the past and they continue to be a valuable and safe alternative for moving a load. We continue to use the best product for the money spent. The product is reliable and safe. Customer service personnel did a great job.”
GET MORE INFORMATION (PDF)