Aero-Go Air Caster Rigging Systems are a cost-efficient option to traditional load movement methods. Personnel can quickly learn to utilize the system which can be used on multiple components throughout the shipbuilding or repairing process. Certified crane or material handling operators are not required. Since there are no moving parts, maintenance costs are very low.
- No limit to load size, weight, or range of movement
- Low ground loading can eliminate the need for pilings
- Omnidirectional movement and 360° rotation for unparalleled flexibility
- Load movement is easy, smooth and flexible
- Low push force required: approximately 1 lb. of force per 1,000 lbs. of weight
- CE and ASME B30.1 compliant
FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
“AeroGo provided a low risk solution and the best design proposal.
All contacts were easy to work with.”
WATCH THE VIDEO