A proven technology in military and defense applications, air casters move heavy, delicate, cumberson, or odd-sized loads. They provide optimum flexibility to move loads normally considered too difficult or impossible to move. Also known as air bearings or air skates, this technology provides a low friction, low height and highly maneuverable alternative to wheels, tracks, rails, cranes or rollers. AeroGo has provided innovative load moving solutions on air, sea, land, space and cyberspace to the military and its civilian suppliers since 1967.
- Omnidirectional movement provides unparalleled flexibility and precise positioning
- Low profile: fits in small spaces
- Low friction: 5-7 lbs of force for 1,000 lbs of load
- Economical and reliable: no moving parts
- Low floor load
- CE and ASME B30.1 compliant