AeroGo has helped customers around the world to solve their load moving problems in power generation and energy industries. AeroGo has the knowledge and expertise you can rely on to get the job done. Even if your move seems impossible, give us a call – we can help.
AeroGo load moving systems are a proven method to move oversized, awkward, unbalanced or heavy components such as feedwater heaters, nuclear casks, turbines, and nacelles. Air casters utilize available compressed air to reduce floor load and safely maneuver through aisle ways and constricted spaces typical in power plants.
- Flexible for a variety of applications
- Low profile
- Low friction; no floor damage
- Economical and reliable
- Easy omnidirectional multi-positioning
- Ergonomic – reduced employee safety and lift hazards
- Utilizes existing shop air
- Aero-Casters meet ASME B30.1 specifications
FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
“Aero-Casters have been a part of our process for years. We have a good, established relationship. Knowledge of equipment made transaction smoother.”
GET MORE INFORMATION (PDF)