return to AeroGo Homepage
Weight – 40,000 lbs.
Load – Modular and factory built homes
Solution – AeroGo engineers helped a customer to move modular and factory built homes through the build process by using an AeroGo Load Module system.
The AeroGo Advantage:
- Assembly floor height was decreased due to low profile of the product
- Required only 5-7 lbs. of force from the operator to move 1,000 lbs. of the load
- Low startup costs as only standard shop air was needed
- With no moving parts to maintain, overall operating costs were also reduced
- No in-floor hardware required
- Omni directional movement allowed for easy and precise positioning
- Landing pads provided a firm base once deflated
- ASME B30.1 Compliant
|Suggested Products||Typical Weight Loads||Related Industries|
|Air Caster Rigging Systems Embedded Air Caster Kits Customized Systems||1 - 5000 lbs. 5,000 - 20,000 lbs 20,000 - 70,000 lbs||Modular Structures|